Are You Ready to Sell?
Deciding to put your property on the market is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll ever make. Navigating the market is a complex process—I can help you with every step along the way. I will ensure you get the best possible price, while also coordinating marketing, showings, negotiating, closing, and everything in between. Here are a few questions to consider when selecting a real estate agent.
- Do you understand real estate values in your neighbourhood?
- Knowing the present and potential values of real estate is critical to ensure your home is priced properly for the current market.
- Do you understand marketing strategy?
- Each property is unique and requires a customized marketing plan to ensure it receives maximum exposure through advertising and networking.
- What does a REALTOR® do for me?
- My role is to manage your project and take care of the many tasks involved in selling property such as pre-qualifying buyers and taking steps to reduce risk in the transaction.
- What are my obligations and options?
- I am trained to advise you as a fiduciary, which is the highest standard of care in a legal relationship. I am obligated by law to help you make the best possible decisions.